As a firm we have been carrying out work for local businesses since Harry Bevir first set practice over 130 years ago in Royal Wootton Bassett (we were not Royal then of course!).
These days we continue to act for many local businesses but we also now act for businesses further afield and we are very proud of our specialism in SIPP and SASS property pension work.
Our approach is always a practical one and we always take the time to find out what our business clients want to achieve and when, and then we work with them and their other professional advisers to achieve it.
The business areas we specialise in are:
- Freehold sales and purchases of business premises
- The granting or acquisition of short term Leases of business premises
- Asset sales and purchases
- Share Sales and purchases
- All types of Pension property work for SIPP’s and SASS’s
- Acquisition of land for development
- Plot sales
- Employment Contracts
- Settlement Agreements
Information sheets, which may be helpful, can be found below:-
- Commercial Leases - Tenants' Issues
- Commercial Leases - Landlords' Issues
- Purchase of a Building Plot
- Selling or Buying with an Overage Provision
Do you need information on other issues? We have information leaflets available on a variety of other subjects.
If you wish to ask us any questions about any business related issue, please do so by emailing us here. If you wish to sign up to our newsletter just in case you need us in the future, please do so here.