Trainee Administrator Vacancy
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Legal Administrator to join our team on a permanent basis based in our Royal Wootton Bassett Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a law graduate or someone keen to work within the profession to join a reputable company with room for progression.
- Open new files on the date of receipt on the practice database and case management system
- File incoming post, emails and faxes in the relevant client file and to ensure that it reaches the correct team member
- Manage your daily diary effectively and to carry out such tasks as are allocated to you
- Ensure matter files, database, archive and billing systems are up to date using the relevant internal forms and procedures
- Maintain orderly word processing filing system, cleansing and organising files in accordance with the firm’s and departmental policies
- Assist the firm with general administration matters as required by your Team Leader
- Keen interest in office administration
- Hold GCSE Math’s and English minimum grade C
- Computer literate
- Hours – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Salary - negotiable